Elixir Weekly Drip #5 and Exercise: Fix Tests [05.05.2017]
It's time for another week of links! We'll also have an exercise to fix the tests that we broke in the last episode. Let's get to the links
Here are some links to dig into Phoenix a bit more:
- Phoenix 1.3.0-rc.0 Release Notes
- How to determine contexts with Phoenix 1.3
- Writing Custom Validations with Ecto Changesets
- Not a strictly-Phoenix link, but useful nonetheless.
- Integration Testing Phoenix with Wallaby
- This is my favorite acceptance test library for Elixir.
- Better form library for Phoenix
In the last episode we generated a
ThreadController and then nested it under
CategoryController. We didn't update the tests. For this week's exercise,
get the tests passing. See you soon!