This week: an awesome elm sound toy; nesting components; Elm and Elixir; another Elm intro video; and an idea for disambiguating some union tags.
- A sound toy written in Elm - This is one of the cooler Elm toys I've seen.
- Nesting Elm Components - check out examples 3 and 4 under nesting.
- An excellent example of a reusable
The Elm Architecturecomponent - Keyboard.Extra was the first package where I completely understood the fantastic way to build reusable components in Elm, and I highly recommend reading through it and fully grokking it. We've already used it a few times, so it should be easy to dig in.
- elmxir - An early project providing helper functions working with Elm + Elixir. Excited to see where this goes.
- Ossi Hanhinen - What's so special about Elm (Webbisauna 2016)
- Style Idea: Union tags with records
Published on 05.13.2016