Elm Weekly Drip #9 [05.13.2016]
This week: Accidentally Concurrent, Fractal UI Patterns, Ray Tracing, Electron, the role of Effects and Tasks, and a discussion of producing Swift code from Elm (or not).
- Fantastic read on Fractal UI Patterns, among other things.
- A gorgeous implementation of ray tracing in Elm
- An example of using Elm and Electron together
- Evan Czaplicki - Accidentally Concurrent - A talk from CodeMesh London 2015
- This older Mailing List post is particularly prescient for....reasons. - I originally wrote this before 0.17 was released. The reasons were that with 0.17 and Cmd and the new
Programtype, the runtime makes a lot of the frustrations people had in terms of boilerplate substantially nicer.
- A discussion re: producing Swift code from Elm - No real resolution, but a nice discussion with a fun hint for the future.